Waste is everywhere, and it can be easy to forget just how much waste people create today, but recycling can start in your own home.
We don’t just mean putting your plastics into a recycling bin, there is more to it than that. We’re going to provide you with a few tips to make sure you’re doing as much as you can to reduce household waste:
- Use rechargeable batteries
- Buy solar powered devices such as watched and radios
- Grow your own vegetables
- Opt out of unsolicited mail
- Avoid wasting paper and other materials
- Use a pack lunch box for work, rather than tin foil or cling film.
These are just a few ideas that can help you start taking control of your waste, and if you start self recycling then you’ll certainly be helping the environment.